On Monday, September 6, 2021 Town of Caledon offices and non-emergency services, all recreation centres, all Caledon Public Library branches, and the Provincial Offences Courts in Orangeville and Caledon East will be closed.
Parks and Trails
Caledon is fortunate to have many beautiful parks, trails and scenic areas. Please enjoy them safely: obey speed limits on roads, parking signs, practice physical distancing, keep dogs on leash and respect farms and other private property. Thank you!
If you plan to visit one of the parks or conservation areas in Caledon, please check ahead as reservations are required in many locations:
- Credit Valley Conservation: cvc.ca.
- The Cheltenham Badlands: cvc.ca/badlands
- Belfountain Conservation Area (closed for the season): cvc.ca/enjoy-the-outdoors/conservation-areas/belfountain-conservation-area
- Ontario Parks – Forks of the Credit: www.ontarioparks.com/park/forksofthecredit.
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: trca.ca/parks/albion-hills-conservation-area.
For other outdoor recreation activities, visit the Town of Caledon trails map, which includes information about parking, washroom facilities and other amenities: caledon.ca/trails.
For after-hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding call the Region of Peel at 1-800-563-7881.
To report an urgent issue about a stray domestic animal (certain conditions apply) or a sick and/or injured animal, call the Town’s after-hours service at 1-800-563-7881.
For power outages or to report downed wires, call Hydro One at 1-800-434-1235. To view the status of power outages, view their outage map.
The non-emergency number for the Caledon Ontario Provincial Police is 1-888-310-1122.
If the emergency is life-threatening, call 9-1-1.
Waste and Recycling
Please refer to Region of Peel website for collection information: peelregion.ca/waste.