News Flash

Town of Caledon Easter Closures

Submitted to Just Sayin' Caledon

On behalf of Mayor and Council and Town of Caledon staff, we wish you and your families a Happy Easter.

On Good Friday, April 15 the following will be closed:

  • Town Hall (6311 Old Church Road)
  • Caledon Public Library (all branches)
  • Fire and Emergency Services Administration Office (6211 Old Church Road)
  • Caledon OPP detachment (15924 Innis Lake Road)
  • The Provincial Offences Court in Caledon (6311 Old Church Road)
  • The Provincial Offences Court in Orangeville (55 Zina Street)
  • The Caledon Animal Shelter (12889 Coleraine Drive)

On Easter Monday, April 18 the following will resume regular business hours except where noted.

  • Town Hall
  • Fire and Emergency Services Administration Office (6211 Old Church Road)
  • The Caledon Animal Shelter
  • Caledon Public Library (see for hours and locations): Closed
  • Caledon OPP detachment (15924 Innis Lake Road): Closed
  • The Provincial Offences Court at Caledon Town Hall: Closed
  • The Provincial Offences Court at 55 Zina Street, Orangeville: Closed

Recreation Facilities

All recreation facilities will be closed on Good Friday, April 15 and Easter Sunday, April 17.

All recreation facilities will be open for usual hours on Saturday, April 16 and Monday, April 18.

For more information on programs and services visit

Caledon Animal Shelter

The Caledon Animal Shelter and leash-free dog park are located at 12889 Coleraine Drive.

If you are looking to adopt a pet, please visit or call 905-584-2272 x. 4698 to book an appointment.

To report a lost or found animal, visit For after-hours emergencies please call 1-800-563-7881.

Parks and Trails

Caledon has many beautiful parks, trails and scenic areas. Please enjoy them safely!

We kindly remind residents and visitors alike to please:

  • obey speed limits on roads;
  • park only in designated parking spaces;
  • practice physical distancing;
  • keep dogs on leash (and scoop!); and;
  • respect farms and other private property.

If you plan to visit one of the parks or conservation areas in Caledon, please check ahead as reservations are required in many locations:

For information about routes, parking, washroom facilities and other amenities, visit our online trails map at

For information about things to see and do in Caledon, visit our tourism website at

After-hours Emergencies

If the emergency is life-threatening, call 9-1-1.

For non-emergencies, please call 1-888-310-1122. To contact the detachment during business hours, call 905-584-2241.

Public Works
For after-hours emergencies such as downed trees on roads or flooding call the Region of Peel at 1-800-563-7881.

For power outages or to report downed wires, call Hydro One at 1-800-434-1235. View the real-time status of a power outage on their outage map.

Waste and Recycling

Please refer to Region of Peel website for collection information:

About the author

Just Sayin' Caledon

Just Sayin’ brings you Caledon-specific community news, events, personality & business profiles, restaurant reviews, & Town Council highlights.

Leave a Comment