The Town of Caledon Fire & Emergency Services is once again teaming up with Caledon Community Services (CCS) to support the ‘Season of Hope’ program, previously known as the Santa Fund. This storied initiative ensures that all Caledon families and children have food and gifts this holiday season.
To assist families with ongoing essential needs and a little bit of extras this holiday season, selected drop off areas will be set up to accept donations throughout our community.
In lieu of toys or gifts this year, a donation of a gift card in any denomination would be greatly appreciated. All gift cards will be distributed to the families for parents and caregivers to personally shop for the items desired and needed by their children.
Please drop off gift cards by Wednesday, December 7, 2022, to allow for them to be distributed to families in time for the holiday season.
Donations will be accepted at the following locations:
- Town Hall, 6311 Old Church Road, Caledon East: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fire HQ, 6211 Old Church Road, Caledon East: Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Bolton Fire Station, 14002 Highway 50, Bolton: Monday to Sunday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Snelgrove Fire Station, 2 Snelcrest Drive, Snelgrove: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Caledon Village Fire Station, 3611 Charleston Sideroad, Caledon: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Caledon OPP, 15924 Innis Lake Road, Caledon East: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Donations are also being accepted at the Inglewood Fire Station during their annual Pancake Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, December 4, at 67 McKenzie Street from 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
A reminder, people can always donate financially online at ccs4u.org/donate, or donate food items directly to the Exchange (55 Healey Road, Bolton, open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4.30 p.m.).
For more information on the Season of Hope initiative, please contact:
Manager of Community Animation, Caledon Community Services
905-584-2300 Ext. 202.
We thank the Caledon community for the continued support in helping support local Caledon families.
Leave a Comment