What is Town of Caledon doing?
- Microsurfacing is a road maintenance tool intended to extend the life of existing asphalt and create a slightly smoother riding surface.
- To extend the life of the pavement surface and slightly improve the riding surface.
- The Contractor will complete the work on June 12, 2023, weather permitting.
- Sackville Street and Dalton Street (from Hickman Street to Temperance Street)
Who can you call?
Town of Caledon
- Lisa Wooldridge – Operations Coordinator – 905-584-2272 ext. 4410
- Service Caledon – 905-584-2272 ext. 7750
Contractor – MSO Construction LTD
- Peter Mieske – Project Manager – 416-678-4838
- Unfortunately, the Town has historically discovered communications cables installed closer to the ground surface than specified. If these lines are closer to the surface than the Bell/Rogers specification a line may inadvertently be cut by the construction crew. It is Bells/Rogers responsibility to provide you with a service that is buried to a sufficient depth and they will need to address any line outages.
- In the event you find your line is cut please contact them directly at:
- Bell outside Service Wire: 1-866-310-2355
- Rogers Communications: 1-888-764-3771
Traffic and Parking Control
- Between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., the road will be closed. Parking will not be permitted on the street to assist in speeding up the work and allowing the microsurfacing to cure properly on the hills.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Service Caledon at 905-584-2272 ext. 7750.