Have Your Say – Town of Caledon’s Communications Survey launched October 1st!
During the month of October, The Town of Caledon is reaching out to residents via an online survey at www.caledon.ca/survey to seek input on:
· levels of awareness of Town programs and services
· how residents receive information now
· how residents wish to receive information in the future
· overall satisfaction with quality of communications
· desire to engage in more conversational communications with the Town.
“We want to openly communicate with Caledon residents. This survey is your opportunity to help determine the best way to do that. Take a few minutes to complete the survey and have your say” said Mayor Allan Thompson.
“We are excited to bring this survey to Caledon, to learn first-hand how we are doing with our Town communications,” said Bethany Lee, Communications Manager for the Town. “We’ve made the survey easy; I invite you to come and spend a few minutes with us in person or online and let us know how we are doing.”
Watch out for the Have Your Say ‘street team’ at various events happening around Town this month, times and dates will be posted on social media – www.facebook.com/YourCaledon or @YourCaledon on Twitter. Those who take the survey and provide an email address will be entered to win a new iPad Pro.
Leave a Comment