Region of Peel offices and non-emergency services will be closed for the Civic Holiday on Monday, August 1, 2022.
The following non-emergency services are closed and will reopen on Tuesday, August 2, 2022:
- Access Peel Counters (by appointment only)
- Dental Services Contact Centre
- Early Years and Child Care Services
- Family Health Call Centre
- Healthy Sexuality Clinic
- Needle Exchange Program – Mobile Van
- Ontario Works in Peel
- Peel Living Office
All public and community clinics will be closed on Monday, August 1 (Civic Holiday) and will reopen on Tuesday, August 2.
To book your appointment, visit: COVID-19 vaccine.
Early Years and Child Care Services
Child Care Subsidy units will be closed on Monday, August 1 (Civic Holiday) and will reopen on Tuesday, August 2.
Ontario Works in Peel
Ontario Works will be closed on Monday, August 1 (Civic Holiday) and will reopen on Tuesday, August 2.
Emergency shelter, food, medication, or personal support
For urgent homelessness supports, including food, supplies, referrals, and shelter, call the Street Helpline 24/7 at 1-877-848-8481. For information on emergency shelter, visit the emergency shelter web page or call 905-450-1996.
Peel Living Maintenance Requests
For Peel Living maintenance requests, contact the 24-hour request line at 905-790-7335.
All trips for Monday, August 1 (Civic Holiday) must be booked by 6 p.m. on Sunday, July 31.
On Monday, August 1:
- TransHelp will operate from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. (vendor service only).
- All subscription trips will be cancelled, with the exception of dialysis trips.
- No flexible trips will be accommodated on this day.
- The TransHelp office will be closed and unable to process applications, payments or feedback.
- TransHelp office will re-open on Tuesday, August 2 at 8:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-791-1015.