Caledon Election

Caledon’s Landing Page gets a Spring Refresh! gets a Spring Refresh with a New Landing Page Design!

As part of our commitment to continuous improvements to customer service, the Town of Caledon has refreshed Our homepage has been cleaned up, organized and offers more points of navigation and interest for citizens and visitors to Caledon.

New e-Services drop-down menu
To improve visibility and access for residents, an “e-Services” drop-down menu has beenadded to, located at the top right of the homepage. Services residents will be able to access online include:
• Registering overnight parking exemptions
• Paying parking tickets
• Registering for Parks and Recreation programs
• Using the Tax Calculator
• Applying for burn permits (coming soon)
• Applying for and monitoring building permits (coming soon)

Additional improvements:
 The Browse Aloud accessibility feature allows users to have web content read aloud and can be found at the bottom right, beside the Town’s Facebook and Twitter buttons.
 Roll-up menus on homepage provide greater accessibility for the latest Town news and public notices, upcoming event calendar and Parks and Recreation activity.

This refresh provides residents with greater access to information, while becoming cleaner, more compact and easier for visitors to navigate.

Media Contact:
Bethany Lee
Corporate Communications
905.584.2272 x.4106 |

JSC Newsletter

Receive our stories and events directly to your inbox, twice a month.

Sign Up

About the author

Patti Foley

Having spent 25 years in Bolton, Patti remains an advocate for Caledon. As a former Regional Councillor and a long-time community volunteer she is passionate about communicating information about its issues, news, events, people, non-profits and businesses.

Leave a Comment

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.


  • Good morning Patti. Does the city have a dept. that would come and investigate if a tree is hazardous. My neighbour has a willow tree. It’s root system is popping up in my back yard. I have read willows r quite invasive. Let me know if there is a dept I can cal. Thank you.

    Sent from Mary’s


    • Hi Mary. i am just on my way to the dentist. You can call 905-584-2272 and ask for Dave Campbell. If you explain to him he will make sure you get directed to the right person.