Members of the Community Street Crime Unit (CSCU) of the Caledon Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have laid charges in connection to a drug trafficking investigation.
In August 2023, the Caledon CSCU entered into a drug trafficking investigation. Investigators use a variety of investigative techniques and were assisted by multiple CSCUs, including Orillia, City of Kawartha Lakes, and Collingwood. Search warrants were executed at two locations and a vehicle.
As a result of the investigation, Nathaniel BRYAN, 27, of Brampton, was charged with:
• Trafficking in a Schedule I substance – Fentanyl
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking- Cocaine
• Possession of a Schedule I Substance for the purpose of trafficking – Methamphetamine
• Faily to Comply with Release Order
• Possession of Proceeds of Property Obtained by Crime
• Dangerous Operation of a Motor Vehicle
• Flight from Police
The accused was held for a Bail Hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Orangeville.
The investigation is ongoing. For anyone with information, please contact Caledon OPP by calling 1-888-310-1122. You can also provide information anonymously by contacting Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.peelcrimestoppers.ca. When you contact Crime Stoppers you stay anonymous, and you never have to testify.