A Public Meeting will be held to consider proposed Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law Amendment applications. Your input and insight will inform and shape plans that meet the needs of our community.
Meeting Date: October 17, 2023 | Meeting start time: 7 p.m.
How to participate
The Town of Caledon offers a hybrid meeting model with multiple ways for members of the public to participate and engage with Council.
Members of the public may attend a meeting in-person and provide verbal comments regarding the proposed application(s) or sit in the gallery to watch the meeting. Although registration is not mandatory, members of the public are encouraged to complete the Participation Request Form, available at http://www.caledon.ca/speak-at-council.
Submit a Written Comment
Members of the public may submit a written comment regarding the proposed application(s) by completing the Participation Request Form, available at http://www.caledon.ca/speak-at-council.
Members of the public are welcome to participate via telephone or video conference through WebEx upon request. For more information on how to participate, please complete the Participation Request Form, available at http://www.caledon.ca/speak-at-council. In addition, members of the public can watch meetings through the live stream available on the Town’s website.
You can also ask questions or provide comments by:
- Submitting written correspondence to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration during the Public Meeting. Please note that written comments will form part of the public record.
- Contacting Planning staff or the Lead Planner during office hours by phone or email.
- Booking an appointment to visit Town Hall to speak with Planning staff. Visit www.caledon.ca/development for more information.
Applicant and Location
- Applicant: KLM Planning Partners Inc. on behalf of Giuseppe Scena and Albion-Vaughan (12148) Inc.
- Location: 12148 Albion Vaughan Road Part Lot 1, Concession 7 (ALB), designated as Parts 23 and 24 on Plan 43R-3146 West side of Albion Vaughan Road, north of Mayfield Road, Bolton Ward 5
The applicant has applied for Official Plan Amendment (POPA 2021-0001) and Zoning By-law Amendment (RZ 2021-0003) applications to facilitate the development of one seven (7) storey apartment tower and one six (6) storey apartment tower on a shared two (2) storey podium. The development is proposed to be serviced by municipal water and wastewater services and includes a total of 265 residential units. The Official Plan Amendment proposes to redesignate the lands from Special Residential to High Density Residential and Environmental Policy Area. The Zoning By-law Amendment seeks to rezone the subject property from Rural Residential (RR) to Multiple Residential – Exception XXX (RM-XXX) with site specific permissions and Environmental Policy Area 1 (EPA1).
Aleah Clarke, MHBC
On Behalf of Development, Planning Department, Town of Caledon